Create silk like backgrounds using stampin’ Up inks and stamps.
· Tissue paper
· Classic ink pad
· Anywhere glue stick
Step by Step
Step 1. Cut your tissue paper larger (about an inch on each side) then your piece of cardstock that you are going to adhere it to.
Step 2. Stamp and colour in your images on your tissue paper as desired.
Step 3. Crumple the tissue paper into a ball and uncrumple slightly.
Step 4. Using your anywhere glue stick cover the entire piece of card stock and adhere your tissue paper to it. Do not over smooth you want creases.
Step 5. Like covering a book trim the corners and adhere to the back of the cardstock.
Step 6. Edge your piece and finish your card as desired.
I’ve used Embrace life here and it’s in the mini catalogue that finishes at the end of March so if you want it, don’t forget to get it now!
I’m doing a little bit of a bundle up for this with this set and coordinating papers.
So what do you get…..
Ginger Blossom DSP -$11.95
Embrace Life set -$45.95
Very Vanilla card -$13.50
River Rock card -$10.50
Ruby Red Card -$1050
Choc Chip ink -$9.95
River Rock ink -$9.95
Ruby Red ink -Free
Instructions sheets x 4-Free
Sale-a-bration set if purchased by 28th of Feb - FREE!!!
Total including postage - $118.25
You may also like to add on
blender pens - $18.95
Word window punch for $30.95
Pretties Kit - $55.95 to complete this card.
So how does this work you ask…..
If you like the look of the package and would like to give it ago to make this card, and you like the idea of getting beautiful ideas to do with your package, email me. I will arrange to have your package sent to your door directly from the Stampin’ Up! warehouse. Once you have purchased your package, I will email you my exclusive Instruction sheets, and you can start to play! It is as easy as that.
1. Q. What if I have one or more of the items already? - A.You are welcome to subsitute colours of ink pads or cardstock to the colour of your choice to the value of the packge.
2. Q. Can I change items in the package? - A.You are unable to swap the Stamp set, or designer paper, but you are welcome to change the stamp pads, and or cardstock, as long as your total package totals is the same as the package value price (ie $118.25)
3. Q. How long will it take to recieve my package? - A. You will recieve your complete package direct from Stampin’ Up! and Instructions sheets within 5-7 days of ordering and paying for your package.
4. Q. What happens if I want some of the Upgraded items? - A. When you place your order with me, just notify me of the items you want added to your order at the time, and it will be added to your order, and totals.
5. Q. Can I order other items from the current Idea book and Catalog, or Mini catalogs? - A. Yes, you are welcome to add any items to your package.
6. Q. Can I just purchase the Instruction Sheets from you? - A. Yes you can purchase them for a cost, $15 for the 4 Instruction sheets.
So there you go…. a new little venture for me and I hope it’s something you will like.