Have you ever dreamt about escaping the daily grind of work and starting your own flexible fun business? I did! Even as a teenager I always dreamt about making a living out of my hobby! My mother used to scoff and say as if!! But Stampin’ Up! have enabled me to do just that! I have been able to share my creativity, make some awesome friends and earn a living all at the same time! You could not ask for more. Yet there is!!
Not only is it the best job in the world but with Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive products, unique designs, incredible support it is the opportunity of a lifetime! And I’m so glad I didn’t miss out on it!
Stampin’ Up! cater for a variety of different types of demonstrators. Which one would you be? I originally thought I would be a hobby demonstrator but look where I have ended up!
Discount Demonstrator…Likes to be able to get stamps and supplies at a discount and will occasionally sell to family and friends.
Short term Demonstrator…Sells products for a short term to earn a set amount of money or purchase a long wish list and quits when that particular goal is reached/
Hobby Demonstrator…Loves doing workshops for fun and earning extra money when it’s convient. Works when time permits – does a lot some months and little other months. Likes to do workshops that are easy to book and doesn’t like to work to hard to book workshops
Career Demonstrator…Views her Stampin’ Up! demonstratorship as a vaible business with long term financial benefits and has goals; pursues management and want to move up the career plan; loves to attent Stampin’ Up! events and develop longstanding friendships with other demonstrators and works at his/her business at a consistemnt and outgoing manner
Can you see yourself becoming one of the demonstrators above? Do you love to create cards, gifts and scrapbooks, make new friends. Or would you just like to make a little extra cash to support your habit oh I mean hobby? If you can then Stampin’ Up! is for you! As a demonstrator you will experience more benefits than you can imagine and these are just from Stampin’ Up!…
- Regular Newsletters with tips to improve your business, product knowledge and to give you ideas for cards and scrapbooking pages.
- Popular product lines with exclusive designs you won’t see anywhere else and can’t buy in shops.
- Products of the highest quality.
- Access to many templates, patterns and designs to share with your friends and customers at demonstrations and workshops.
- The opportunity to work in a home based business with the flexibility to work when you want to .
- Free stamps, awards, trips and many other benefits for all your hard work.
- The recognition YOU deserve for the work you do.
- The opportunity to meet people, make new friends and strengthen the friendships you already have.
In addition to these great benefits Our team is all about sharing. By joining our ever growing team you can expect:-
- Honesty, integrity and dependability
- New demonstrator training
- Monthly group meetings
- Exclusive facebook group
- Specialized business training
- Incentives and recognition
- Stamping technique times with other demonstrators
- Concern and care for you and your objectives, at whatever level you choose to become involved
- The ability to participate in and invite your own customers to team events
- Support and guidance
- Sharing of idea, and designs
- Energy and enthusiasm!
If you would like more information on joining my team and the benefits to you in becoming a demonstrator for Stampin’ Up! please don’t hesitate to email me with your contact details and I will arrange a suitable time to get together and discuss this awesome opportunity or to post you out an information pack.
Click here to visit my Stampin’ Up! site
I look forward to hearing from you.